Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. The personal information provided by the users to bestofficefinder.com will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. Information of a general nature may however be revealed to external parties.
Web browser cookies
The way we use your information
- To confirm that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts lying between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To inform you about changes to our service.
How we protect your information
We follow appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.